Serenity Index du Forum
Serenity Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

VideoCopilot - Optical Flares 1.2.124 For AE

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Serenity Index du Forum -> Informations et Annonces -> Rapporter un Bug
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
salltryst

Masculin
Point(s): 137
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 12:36 (2016)    Sujet du message: VideoCopilot - Optical Flares 1.2.124 For AE Répondre en citant

VideoCopilot - Optical Flares 1.2.124 For AE > urlin.us/2c7pi

I,would,also,reset,or,purge,the,AE,preferences.Then,Start,AE,,turn,the,CAPS,LOCK,on,,add,optical,Flares,to,a,layer,,uncheck,Use,GPU,,then,go,into,the,options,for,the,plug-in,and,pull,up,the,preferencesI,,,was,,,following,,,the,,,tutorial,,,on,,,building,,,with,,,core,,,elements.Method,,,Not,,,Allowed,,,.the,,,last,,,scene,,,of,,,payment,,,plan,,,looks,,,incredible),,,reply,,,Bertrand,,,SIKATRICE,,,6,,,years,,,ago,,,U,,,the,,,man,,,kramer,,,!!!!!!,,,reply,,,Nicolas,,6,,years,,ago,,Me,,gustaria,,tener,,el,,CS5,,pero,,no,,reply,you're,,the,,whole,,team,,is,,just,,awesummarcel,v,berk,6,years,ago,Great,job,VCP,team,,I,even,think,you,guys,are,one,of,the,1st,that,has,all,their,plug-ins,in,order,for,CS5Related,Post,navigation,←,Previous,post,Next,post,→,Leave,a,Reply,Cancel,reply,Enter,your,comment,herereply,,,Edris,,Mohammadi,,6,,years,,ago,,thanks,,Anderw,,I,,love,,You,,I,,am,,Edris,,Mohammadi,,from,,IranMethod,,Not,,Allowed,,.You,,,should,,,be,,,able,,,to,,,disable,,,GPU,,,rendering.Also,,,in,,,the,,,comp,,,window,,,,there,,,is,,,the,,,Fast,,,preview,,,Options,,,and,,,I,,,would,,,try,,,to,,,set,,,it,,,to,,,Adaptive,,,instead,,,of,,,OpenGL.Thanks(LogOut/Change),,,You,,,are,,,commenting,,,using,,,your,,,Google+,,,accountreply,,Unknown,,6,,years,,ago,,This,,is,,pretty,,awesome,,,nice,,work!!!,,I,,was,,waiting,,for,,this,,for,,a,,very,,long,,,countless,,hoursMethod,Not,Allowed,.When,,I,,try,,to,,set,,parameters,,for,,animation,,(speed,,and,,amount)my,,flare,,is,,always,,STILLPlease,,,Andrew,,,6,,,years,,,ago,,,can,,,you,,,make,,,a,,,kamehamehaEverything,is,ok,if,I,replace,the,new,plugin,by,the,old,oneRory,,,6,,,years,,,ago,,,Hi,,,i,,,just,,,tried,,,to,,,install,,,the,,,34,,,bit,,,version,,,and,,,dosent,,,work,,,it,,,comes,,,up,,,with,,,an,,,error,,,messageThe,,Chateau,,Theme(LogOut/Change),,,You,,,are,,,commenting,,,using,,,your,,,Twitter,,,accountDisplay,,,posts,,,from,,,previous:,,,All,,,posts1,,,day7,,,days2,,,weeks1,,,month3,,,months6,,,months1,,,year,,,Sort,,,by,,,AuthorPost,,,timeSubject,,,AscendingDescending,,,how,,did,,you,,get,,started,,with,,after,,effects?,,thanks,,for,,everythingKramertried,,it,,in,,34,,bit,,,cs3,,and,,rendering,,just,,failsbut,,if,,i,,turn,,off,,the,,layer,,with,,optical,,flare,,,it,,renders,,wellheh,,,reply,,,Build,a,website,with,WordPress.com, f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 12:36 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Serenity Index du Forum -> Informations et Annonces -> Rapporter un Bug Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a